Table of Contents
- 10 Winning Business Persuasive Essay Topics That You Can Use
- List of Top Argumentative Business Essay Topics
- Argumentative essay topics: Marketing Management
- Argumentative essay topics: Human Resource & Leadership
- Education based argumentative essay topics
- General business argumentative essay topics
- Business Management Essay Topics
- Business Law Essays
- Order Our Custom Business Essay Writing Service
Business Essay Topics for You to Choose
Whether you are majoring in business or working on your MBA, you need to choose business essay topics that are interesting, informative and ones that you can analyze. The purpose of business writing topics is to demonstrate that you have a great deal of knowledge about a particular aspect of business such as law, human resource, finance and law. However, it is not always easy to come up with something that is interesting and original. If you are having a difficult time finding good business essay topics, this article will be very helpful. Whether you are looking for business argumentative essay topics, business persuasive essay topics or business management essay topics, you are sure to find an idea that is right for you!
10 Winning Business Persuasive Essay Topics That You Can Use
The key to writing a good business persuasive essay, is to select a topic that is interesting, relevant and something for which there are plenty of sources – in particular data and facts – that you can use to convince the reader of your position. Even if you understand how to write a good business essay, you cannot put your skills to good use unless you can come up with a great idea that keeps the reader’s attention. If you want to write about a topic that helps you become better informed – and therefore informs the reader – you should consider the following ideas.
- It is perfectly okay to commit fraud because any gullible victim who falls for your shenanigans deserves their fate
- The most effective companies enforce a strict dress code in the workplace, including no spaghetti straps, tube tops, beach sandals or baggy jeans that sag
- Large organizations that operate in small cities is a ridiculous idea
- Lots of business leaders fail because their sole focus is on making coffee in the break room
- People who are caught smoking in an office should be charged with a class A felony
- The workplace would benefit if the company hired a dwarf or two to run around dressed as little knights, jousting each other on hobbyhorses
- People who think too creativity probably have an undiagnosed mental illness that makes them too dangerous to work for a business
- A business that is exclusive is a great way to discourage diversity
- Business organizations should not hire children
- The purpose of a firm is to make money, not to run a charity.
List of Top Argumentative Business Essay Topics
If you have been asked to write an argumentative essay, it means you will need to spend a considerable amount of time doing original research. This could come in the form of surveys and questionnaires, interviews or experiments. Before you do the research, it is important that you have a firm grasp of the subject and know what others think about it. These different perspectives allow you to develop an argument and find ways to support it through strong evidence. Here are some excellent argumentative essays that you can use:
- When a company succeeds, it means their employees are motivated
- The business world would be better off if computers were replaced with pen and paper
- True or false: to reduce risk management, wear a helmet in the office
- Companies that struggle financially deserve bailouts
- Inefficiencies in the workplace are okay as long as you have unlimited resources
- Laying off staff is the most effective way to save business operating costs
- It is to the advantage of a company to keep their financial information a secret from its shareholders
- A study shows that a company can get out of debt by buying a money printing machine
- The most successful companies are the ones that never take any risks
- Corporations should not have to pay taxes
Argumentative essay topics: Marketing Management
- Singing happy birthday to patrons at a restaurant is the best way to bring in business
- Door-to-door encyclopedia salespeople should become a thing again
- Telemarketing is a good strategy if you are contacting lonely people
- The best way to gain customers is to make them feel like a VIP
- Loyalty programs are the best way to persuade customers to avoid using competitor services
Argumentative essay topics: Human Resource & Leadership
- A company can run well if they employ dozens of human resource departments that compete against each other
- Autocratic leadership is the best way to achieve high productivity
- Job satisfaction is not important in the workplace
- Should a company provide daycare services or should babies be left home alone all day?
- Cultural appropriation is a great way to celebrate diversity
Education based argumentative essay topics
- College applicants should be chosen at random rather than based on any criteria
- Students learn better when they work in a classroom rather than online
- A degree in folklore from a liberal arts college is worth the $200,000 investment
- Higher exam scores can be achieved if students are not subjected to loud music while taking the test
- The best education is life experience, not a structured educational system
General business argumentative essay topics
- Employees who climb the corporate ladder are bound to come crashing down
- Employees who receive on-job training are no more effective than those who do not
- Reprimanding employees for no reason is unfair, but it does make them work harder
- High employee retention is not important because everybody is replaceable
- Wearing a power suit to work – does it make the boss look smarter?
Business Management Essay Topics
Business is a very wide field, which means you should know a lot about different aspects. One of the most important things to know is how to solve problems. Instructors assign essays so that students can read about real-life issues that businesses face and find ways to remedy the situation. In order to achieve this, you will need to do a great amount of research, looking through reputable business journals in order to find important facts and information. Having strong support makes your arguments more credible.
If you were not sure which business essay topics to choose from, one good strategy would be to discuss this with your instructor. They might be able to help you find a topic that is appropriate for your class. You can also consider the following prompts:
- Which non-existent products should definitely not be invented?
- If a restaurant wants to succeed, they need to make food that customers will enjoy
- Why is it necessary to have a marketing strategy if all you sell is drinking water?
- What are the most effective threats that increase employee productivity?
- Having themes like “Hawaiian Shirt Day” at the office boosts morale
- Fabricating the company’s financial records is a way to gain more investment
Business Law Essays
Business law is an important area that many students focus on. It requires a different set of skills compared to those who study marketing and human resource management. In particular, not only must you have strong knowledge about the inner workings of business, you must have a solid foundation of law, whether it is local, state or federal. Business law involves knowing which regulations a company must follow. These laws can be highly complicated, which means you should have a firm background in this subject. Business law essays are not particularly exciting – in fact, they are quite dry – but nonetheless the business world cannot operate without a set of laws that guide them. The real goal is not to entertain the reader, but to inform them. The information should be presented in a way that is coherent. With that in mind, here are ten business law topics that you should consider:
- Does the legal system only hinder the ability of businesses to make money?
- Fatal accidents in the workplace – What levels are acceptable?
- Should it be illegal for businesses to operate?
- Is age discrimination okay in all situations?
- Should employees with diabetes be quarantined away from their colleagues?
- What steps should be put in place so that window washers do not fall off of skyscrapers?
- Should the laws of gravity be repealed within the business environment?
- Should international trade be banned?
- What new laws should be put into place as it pertains to businesses?
- Should laws that cover non-businesses also apply to businesses?
Order Our Custom Business Essay Writing Service
Writing an essay for a business class can be a major challenge, especially if you do not have enough background knowledge. Picking a good topic is a good first step, but what if your writing skills are lacking? If you want to succeed on your essay assignments, it is not enough to choose a topic that is interesting to you. Fortunately, if writing a business essay is causing problems for you, we have the right solutions.
WeWriteOnline.com offers custom academic writing to suit any need. No matter what the topic of the business essay is, we have an expert who can write it for you. Every paper we produce is made from scratch according to your instructions. You will receive an original, plagiarism-free paper that meets all of your expectations! So if you are struggling with writing a business essay, just get in touch and we will do all of the work for you! Our rates are affordable and the writing is of the highest quality!