Skyrocket Your Productivity with Healthy Foods
Glucose is the fuel we get from food. It helps to produce energy and maintain performance. But it acts differently if received from different sources.
For example, bread and milk chocolate break down quickly, giving you a sudden burst of energy that ends very soon as well. Meanwhile, certain foods break down slowly and in a stable way, ensuring your constant blood sugar level and high energy. Learn these foods from the list below.
Healthy eating habits for your productivity
1. Salmon. Omega-3 fatty acids, which it contains, are good for your eyes and nerves, as well as for your brain function. This nutrient improves your mood, boosts your memory and learning skills, and prevents depression.
2. Ginger Root. One of its multiple benefits includes the improvement of memory and cognitive skills. It also helps to produce dopamine and maintains the balance of neurotransmitters. Make tea or juice out of ginger to feel these effects.
3. Broccoli. This superfood is packed with numerous nutrients. It not only prevents cancer, reduces cholesterol, and improves detoxification, but also keeps your nervous system healthy and improves your thinking, learning, remembering, and reasoning skills.
4. Spinach. Remember how it made Popeye awesome? It will help you too! Folate and vitamin B6, found in spinach, enhance thinking and short-term memory. Its antioxidants prevent the decline of cognitive function. This great food also maintains the balance of neurotransmitters and reduces stress, not speaking about the benefits for your eyes and blood.
5. Blueberries. Antioxidants contained in them boost your memory, prevent cancer, reduce blood pressure, slow down the aging process, and reduce DNA damage. Try blueberry smoothies, pancakes, and pies to assess these benefits.
6. Coffee. It is the most popular psychoactive substance in the world. Coffee produces dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine, making your smarter. It releases an adrenaline-like substance, improving your muscle coordination and increasing the blood flow to your muscles. Coffee also prevents many types of cancer. Needless to say, it makes you more energetic.
7. Eggs. They serve as the best breakfast, since they increase the glucose levels slowly and steadily during the day. Moreover, eggs improve your memory and cognitive skills, help to build healthy neurological pathways, reduce stress, boost energy, and increase attentiveness.
Now you better understand the importance of food for your energy. Make sure that you have in your diet every single productivity booster from this list and your performance will always remain high.