Help with Article Critique Paper Writing
What is an article critique? An article critique, also commonly referred to as a response paper, requires you to evaluate scholarly, literary, or scientific works in a thoughtful, formal manner. A good article critique assignment discusses whether the author has built a solid case for their arguments.
How to Critique an Article: An Outline
Before you begin writing an article critique, it is important to prepare yourself properly by following these initial steps:
- Select an article based on your instructor’s requirements.
- Carefully read through the article so that you understand its purpose.
- Read it again, but this time think critically about the content.
As you read, ask yourself the following questions and answer them:
- What makes the author a credible authority on the topic? What are their credentials and background?
- Regarding their research methods, are they appropriate for the research questions at hand?
- Can the results be applied in a broader context or are they narrow?
- Can you have confidence that the author demonstrates no biases?
- Is the article relevant and timely or is the information outdated?
- What is the basis of the author’s arguments or theories? Do they cite previous research on the topic?
How to Write an Article Critique: Further Elaboration
- Begin with a Compelling Introduction that Outlines Your Argument
When you write your introduction, make sure to limit it to no more than two paragraphs. This will be more than enough to lay out your critique. Begin by stating the author’s name, the title of their work, and the publication date. As you briefly introduce the topic, you should discuss the author’s strengths as well as the ways in which their arguments are weak. Make sure you adhere to your instructor’s formatting requirements whether it is in APA, MLA or any other style.
- Proceed to the Body Paragraphs Where You Support Your Arguments
Start your body paragraph with a topic sentence that summarizes what you will discuss. Do not merely express your opinion for the sake of it; you should always provide evidence to support it such as reputable sources that present a different view.
- Finish up Your Critique By Summarizing Your Arguments and Discussing the Broader Implications
Keep in mind that you are not merely critiquing the article on its face, you also need to discuss what the findings mean for the particular field of study. For instance, you might state that this work is applicable to a different topic within the same discipline. Or you could even suggest that it is so weak or narrow that it cannot be applied. Finally, since your conclusion makes a final impression on the reader, it is important that you choose your words carefully as you discuss why your critique contributes to the discourse.
Article Critique Examples
If you need help with article critique paper writing, downloading an article critique example would be a good first step. These examples will provide you with a good general idea about how your assignment should look in terms of formatting, structure, and what information to include. Although not everything in the example will be applicable to your particular topic, at the very least you will have a better understanding over how to keep the paper concise and to the point, what keywords to use when making your case, and the proper way to conclude the article critique paper.
Order Article Critique Help from Our Talented Academic Writers
We know that writing a critique article can be a huge challenge, especially if you have never done it before. If you do not know how to critique an article, we have just the perfect solution for you! We offer custom made critique papers that are properly researched, formatted and perfectly presented.
How does our service work? When you say “Help me critique an article” our experts will follow your instructors and craft an assignment that gets you top grades. We offer article critique writing help regardless of subject, field of study, or degree of complexity. Whether you need a paper written from scratch or just need one of our advisors to proofread and edit your work, we will do it all at the most reasonable prices on the market! Your payment is complete secure and your satisfaction is always guaranteed! So make the right decision and place your order today! You will never have to worry about sleepless nights working on your papers or missed deadlines ever again!
When You Ask For Custom Writing Help You Get the Following:
We know that choosing the right academic writing service is not easy, but we will do whatever it takes to earn your trust. Check out all of these guarantees:
- We will always respond to your emails, phone calls and live chat messages in a timely manner.
- Your article critique order will always be free of plagiarism.
- You will receive your paper by your specified deadline, no matter how tight.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your work, you have 48 hours after the order delivery to send it back and we will revise it at no additional cost to you!
High Quality Academic Help
Do you have to cancel your weekend plans because you are struggling to finish your article critique assignment? With WeWriteOnline.com by your side, you will never have this problem again! If you have ever said, “Help, article critique writing is not my thing!” just let our experts take care of it. You will be impressed with how fast and convenient it is to order our custom writing services! Our academic experiences will handle your tasks based on your instructions and deliver it by your deadline. Just place an order, sit back, and wait to receive your work! Help is on the way thanks to WeWriteOnline.com!