Progressive delivery is just one of the useful services that WeWriteOnline.com’s customers can take advantage of. This is a method of delivering papers where parts are delivered one at a time upon completion and it is a recommended method for managing bigger writing projects and/or ones that are more complicated than standard essays or papers. For example, WeWriteOnline.com defines long papers as those that contain more than ten or twenty pages, depending on whether the line spacing used is double (20+ pages) or single (10+ pages).
Primary benefits of choosing to have assignments delivered in a progressive manner:
- Customers can be confident that the people writing their paper(s) will be among our most talented writers and that all errors will be removed by our most discerning editors.
- The monitoring and managing of large writing project is made a great deal easier with this method. Since it involves getting papers section by section, the recipient has adequate time to review the work they receive before handing it over to their evaluators.
- More time – 30 days in fact –to have papers corrected/amended (at no extra cost). Our normal free revision service is available for a much shorter period – just 2 days.
- Each new order received by WeWriteOnline.com is immediately assigned to a competent supervisor for monitoring until it is complete. We carefully select this person since they will be responsible for making sure that customer and WeWriteOnline.com writer can liaise and communicate in the most efficient way and for ensuring that, at the end of the process, the customer is completely content and satisfied with their experience of working with our company.
Our procedure for delivering customer orders*:
- WeWriteOnline.com agrees a completion timeframe of not exceeding 4 days with the customer: A volume of 25% of completed order is sent out to the customer when the deadline clock shows 50% completion time. Consequently, based on an order of 20 pages and a deadline of 2 days, customer should – within 1 day – receive 5 pages of their order.
- WeWriteOnline.com agrees a completion time of 5-11 days with the customer: A volume of 25% and 50% of completed order is sent out to the customer when the deadline clock shows respective completion times of 25% and 50%.
- WeWriteOnline.com agrees a completion time of 12 days (or a timeframe greater than 12 days) with the customer: A volume of 25%, 50%, and 75% of completed order is sent out to the customer when the deadline clock shows respective completion times of 25%, 50%, and 75%.
The small sum of +15 extra should be added to the price of a standard paper to reflect the cost of this service.
- At WeWriteOnline.com, we understand that this method may not suit every customer in every case. Therefore, if any customer would prefer to get their order(s) in a different way, they are advised to contact their order manager to develop a solution that is satisfactory for both parties.
Additional Services – Small Assignments
Summary pages are an option we recommend for anyone involved in a project that requires reporting on periodically. However, this service is available to any customer who would like or needs a 1-page summary showing just the main points/ideas from a larger text.
WeWriteOnline.com provides draft papers on demand. Essentially, the following are the formats of draft we can provide.
- 1-page drafts in double line spacing and comprised of 300 words
- 1-page drafts in single line spacing comprised of 600 words.
You can take delivery of either of these types when the deadline clock for your order shows that 50% of the allocated time has been completed. Consequently, this means we can issue a draft in 2 days where the deadline given is actually 4 days.
Upon using our writing service, you become eligible to have your paper(s) amended/revised for free. Under our company’s standard terms, such requests need to be received within a certain timeframe i.e. within 48 hours of our company delivering an order. However, we offer customers the opportunity to extend this timeframe, which means you have the option of getting 14 days to ask for amendments.